The name of the organization shall be Tanzania Python Users Group (Pythontz).
The aims of the Group shall be to facilitate and help promote the use of the Python computer programming language in Tanzania.
To further these aims, the committee shall fulfil by:
- To promote the use of the Python programming language across industries, communities, schools and learning centres.
- To involve IT professionals who use the Python programming language with the local community to impart knowledge
- To facilitate meetups, seminars, trainings and conferences that bring together industry professional to learn, share, collaborate and partner not only on projects but to achieve set learning outcomes.
- To ensure global collaboration between the Pythontz community and the widely international Python community.
- To organize Python meetups, training courses, events, workshops, conferences at suitable venues across Tanzania.
- To take any action that is lawful, which would help the community fulfil its aims.
- The society shall not pursue any aim not set out in the above clauses unless it be provided by it's members with an amenity for which there is a material demand among the membership.
Membership of the Society is open to all persons interested in python